Internet and Computer Law
Advice and representation on all aspects of internet and computer law including:
- Website development, terms and conditions;
- Risk management and privacy issues;
- Drafting disclaimers
- Registration of domain names;
- Protecting your intellectual property rights.
Our experience includes:
- Formulating risk management strategies and devices;
- Advising on ownership and protection of intellectual property rights;
- Interpreting and advising on complex NSW and Commonwealth internet and computer legislation, including criminal al law;
- Advising on illegal disclosure of date via the internet;
- Advising on infringement of copyright or plagiarism;
- Advising on breach of contract between parties using the internet;
- Drafting and interpreting software licence agreements;
- Running all forms of litigation and alternative dispute resolution including arbitration and mediation, with successful outcomes.