Advice and representation to individuals and families on all aspects of family law including:
- Breakdown of marriage or de facto relationships;
- Divorce and separation;
- Property settlements;
- Pre-nuptial agreements and living-together agreements;
- Child custody and access arrangements;
- Spousal or child support.
Our experience includes:
- Representing parties in the Family Court of Australia in successful and amicable property settlements;
- Acting for families to arrange mutually acceptable child custody and access agreements;
- Representing parties involved in compliance with consent orders;
- Drafting all forms of living-together and pre-nuptial agreements and attending to registration in the Court;
- Assisting in the application for and successful completion of divorces;
- Advising on protection of client’s real property, personal property and intellectual property;
- Interpreting and advising on complex case law and legislation the Family Law Act, The Income Tax Assessment Act, The Superannuation Act, and the Corporations Law;
- Running dispute resolution including litigation, arbitration and mediation with successful outcomes.